Saturday, October 15, 2011

My New iPhone4!

I am so late to jump on the bandwagon but I've been stuck with my lovely white on white iPhone 3GS for the past 2 years. I received my iPhone 4 in the mail today! UPS took FOREVER to get here, especially when the truck supposedly left at 4am. The 2 phones ( 1 for me, 1 for my boyfriend) arrived at 5:30pm! Thankfully they actually knocked on the door, since they usually never knock. Anyway! I am loving my new iPhone 4 so much, I'm making my first post using it! Hopefully I will be able to post more frequently AND take better pictures!

Besides that! I had work this evening from 2-6pm. Very very slow day. I am loving my haircut so much, I actually am getting the hang of blow-drying it on a regular basis! Here's how I looked at work. Better photos to come! (of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment