Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fun Nails for Winter!

I've been trying out styles now with the only nail polishes that I have. (I have a pretty sad collection. xD) And I've been thinking in advance for winter time! I took this pic with my iPhone 3GS, so bear with me, it's really bad quality. I'm getting my iPhone 4 shipped to me in a week or so, so my picture quality will get better! I'd take pics with my Sony but it's been very overcast in Seattle lately, it wouldn't be any better. :(

So for my nails this week I painted them pearl pink and pearl white with a purple glitter on top. The purple glitter made the white have a purple tint, so I really love this combo. :3 Nothing too special but I do my nails at least once a week, so you'll probably see a new nail post in a few days. xD



Today is my 1st Pre-Calculus exam. Ugh, I'm so nervous. I haven't done math in 6-7 years but I've still learned all of this before, so it's all a refresher. I hope I do good! Wish me luck ~

No comments:

Post a Comment