Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kiss everEZlashes



Okay, why didn't they invent these sooner? I recently got my mom into wearing false eyelashes and she sometimes has some difficulties with gluing the ends. However, I'm not sure if these are a quick fix for those types of problems - it may just be the glue. Anywho! I did stumble upon these amazing eyelashes that came out called Kiss ever EZ lashes! They currently carry them at Walgreens, Walmart, & CVS Pharmacy stores/online, and online at BeautyOnlineSupply.Com. They're only $3.99, AND they also come in multi-packs !!!



They currently have 11 different styles of lashes with red strings on the end to better align the falsies with your lashline! It's absolutely genius. I plan on getting a couple pairs of these for myself and my mom to try this upcoming weekend. If these work out well, we might just ditch the tweezers!

Soka found a great deal on these lashes too. I watched her tutorial video on how to put these on. It's really helpful! Here's Soka's blog post on these eyelashes WITH coupon info to lower these lashes from $3.99 to only $0.99! Check out her video too when you have time ~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment