Monday, October 3, 2011

First post ~ !

Yay! So I finally gave in and decided to write in this thing. I made this blog a long time ago but never got around to designing it and actually writing something. Hopefully I won't just lose interest. I had a Xanga years ago in high school and I really enjoyed writing in it, I just didn't post a lot of photos since I didn't own a camera back then. Now, I have a pretty decent one. I just hope my posts are interesting enough to read. xD

Here is what has been going on lately: I started school, my online pre-cal class; started a new job at Juicy Couture almost 2 months ago; have a new puppy, Sophie (& dog, Nikola); and my dad visited the week of Sept 19th for my birthday! School has been very easy since I'm only taking one class for now. And it's online and basically everything, homework and quizzes, are due the day of each exam, so you work at your own pace. I've already taken Pre-Calculus too, so everything I'm learning, I've learned before. Juicy Couture is a lot of fun. I work at the outlet mall but business is still buzzing every day. It took me a while to get used to having co-workers... young co-workers. But overall it keeps me busy and on my feet all day. I feel in-shape every time I work. As for the new puppy, Sophie is nearly 4 months now! And she's getting to be quite the piggy. Nikola, we got about 6 months ago and he's my baby. <3 And my father visiting was amazing! I just wish I could visit him in Hawaii for once. Possibly, he said. :) We'll see.

So this blog was actually to update on how my gyaru transformation is going. Make-up, hair, & fashion is more of a side-hobby since I've been so busy with everything else. Here's how I looked today though for work! I was very lazy to do my hair, since I'm hoping to re-dye/bleach it and cut it soon. Any suggestions? I'm so scared to cut dramatic bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment